MONROE CUT 80 CPS is a high performance cutting oil designed for use in screw machines or other machining applications that require the use of neat cutting oils. MONROE CUT 80 CPS may be used on a variety of metals including steel, stainless steel, aluminum and brass. MONROE CUT 80 CPS is formulated using additives to provide a clean and efficient operating environment.
MONROE CUT 80 CPS can be used for turning, broaching and other operations on most materials.
· Low Odor
· Outstanding Lubricity for Superior Finishes
· Low Smoke
· Operator Friendly and Clean Running
· Compatible with All Metals
· Exceptional Cleanliness for Visibility
· Enhanced Corrosion Inhibition
|Use Monroe Cut 50 CPS as received. Do not mix Monroe Cut 80 CPS with water.|
Clear Amber liquid
Chlorine Content, % /wt
Sulfur Content, % /wt
0.5 – 1.0 %
Viscosity @ 40°C