MONROE CUT RR-10 is a high performance cutting fluid designed for use in screw machines or other machining applications that require the use of neat cutting fluids. MONROE CUT RR-10 is formulated using natural and synthetic ester base fluids to provide a clean and efficient operating environment. This product is entirely free of petroleum oils and is composed of vegetable based esters and additives. MONROE CUT RR-10 may be used on a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous metals including stainless steel, nickel alloys, copper and copper alloys.
MONROE CUT RR-10 can be used for turning, drilling, tapping, broaching and other operations on most materials.
· Low Odor
· Outstanding Lubricity for Superior Finishes
· No DCHA
· Operator Friendly and Clean Running
· Exceptional Clarity for Visibility
· Based on Renewable Components
· High Stability and Resistance to Oxidation and Polymerization.
|Use MONROE CUT RR-10 as received. Do Not mix MONROE CUT RR-10 with water or other products.|
Clear Amber liquid
Flash Point (COC)
Viscosity @ 40°C